Effective Date: May 14, 2018
Triceps, The Web Tailor has a dedicated security team that guides the implementation of controls, processes, and procedures governing the security of Triceps, The Web Tailor, and its customers. The Triceps, The Web Tailor security team is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an information security program that reflects the following principles:
- Align security activities with The Web Tailor, Inc.’s strategies and support The Web Tailor, Inc.’s objectives.
- Leverage security to facilitate confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and assets.
- Utilize The Web Tailor, Inc.’s security resources efficiently and effectively.
- Utilize monitoring and metrics to facilitate adequate performance of security-related activities.
- Manage security utilizing a risk-based approach.
- Implement measures designed to manage risks and potential impacts to an acceptable level.
- Leverage industry security frameworks where relevant and applicable.
- Leverage compliance/assurance processes as necessary.
- Analyze identified or potential threats to Triceps, The Web Tailor, and its customers, provide reasonable remediation recommendations, and communicate results as appropriate.
Data Center Security, Availability, and Disaster Recovery
- Triceps, The Web Tailor leverages leading data center providers to house our physical infrastructure.
- Our data center providers utilize an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures designed to control, monitor, and record access to the facilities.
- We have implemented solutions designed to protect against and mitigate effects of DDoS attacks.
- We have dedicated teams located in multiple geographies to support our platform and supporting infrastructure.
- Triceps, The Web Tailor maintains geographically separate data centers to facilitate infrastructure and service availability and continuity.
- Triceps, The Web Tailor has a formally documented disaster recovery (failover) plan which is tested at least annually. Results of testing are documented and maintained.
Application Level Security
- Triceps, The Web Tailor hashes passwords for user accounts and provides SSL for customers.
- Triceps, The Web Tailor utilizes Web Application Firewall (WAF) technology.
- Regular pen testing is performed on the Triceps, The Web Tailor platform, the results of which are analyzed and remediated (as appropriate) by our engineering and security teams.
- Customers are provided the ability to customize website permissioning.
- In the event of an issue related to the security of the Triceps, The Web Tailor platform, the Triceps, The Web Tailor security team follows a formal incident response process.
- We analyze identified or potential threats to Triceps, The Web Tailor and its customers, provide reasonable remediation recommendations and communicate results as appropriate.
Triceps, The Web Tailor Building, and Network Access
- Physical access to Triceps, The Web Tailor offices and access to the Triceps, The Web Tailor internal network is restricted and monitored.
Systems Access Control
- Access to Triceps, The Web Tailor systems is limited to appropriate personnel.
- Triceps, The Web Tailor subscribes to the principle of least privilege (e.g., employees, system accounts, vendors, etc. are provided with the least amount of access to their job function).
- Triceps, The Web Tailor leverages multifactor authentication.
Security Risk Management
Threat intelligence and risk assessment are key components of The Web Tailor, Inc.’s information security program. Awareness and understanding of potential (and actual) threats guide the selection and implementation of appropriate security controls to mitigate risk. Potential security threats are identified and assessed for severity and exploitability prior to being classified as risks. If risk mitigation is required, the security team works with relevant stakeholders and system owners to remediate. The remediation efforts are tested to confirm the new measures/controls have achieved their intended purpose.